Academic Programs at the Gund Gallery
Visualization is a unique way of knowing that can be powerfully leveraged to engage skills, competencies, discourses, and themes relevant to all parts of the liberal arts curriculum.
Natalie Marsh, Director, is available to work with all interested Kenyon faculty to incorporate visual materials into their classes.
This can take the form of:
- Guided and self-guided visits to the Gallery
- Interactive looking sessions in the classroom
- Out-of-class assignments using Gund exhibitions
- New Media and interactive projects
- Exhibition-related programs and Gallery events
Our goal is to provide Kenyon faculty with relevant and compelling material and image-based pedagogical models that will engage students and support key course themes and objectives.
To schedule a class visit to the Gund or to find out more about working with the Gallery for curricular and co-curricular projects, please contact:
Curator of Academic Programs
Gund Gallery at Kenyon College