Welcome to the Public Art Audio Tour
Created by the Gund Gallery, this tour aims to provide visitors with greater points of access and insights into our Public Art Collection, and to explore art in relationship to nature. This initiative was developed with both the collections and curatorial teams of the Gund Gallery Associate Program. Since the founding of the Gund Gallery in 2011, the Associate Program has offered Kenyon students meaningful opportunities to complement their liberal arts education with pre-professional experiences with our team of Museum professionals. We hope you enjoy your tour around our idyllic campus!
Works Featured on the Tour:
- David Wilson Design, Chalmers Library Skylight Glass Art Project, Chalmers Library Atrium.
- Zhan Wang, Artificial Rock No. 85, Chalmers Library Atrium.
- Peter Woytuk ‘80, The Kenyon Crowes, Ransom Hall, Southwest Parapet.
- Paul Manship, Indian Hunter and Pronghorn Antelope, Peirce Hall, East Terrace.
- Antony Gormley, Pore, Rosse Hall, North Facade.
- Richard Serra, Pivot, West Quad
- After Aristide Maillol, La Montagne (exhibition copy), Gund Gallery, East Patio.
- Kiki Smith, Her, Gund Gallery, Fischman Lobby.
- Dale Chihuly, Gilded Silver and Aquamarine Chandelier with Putti, Storer Hall, Upper Lobby.
- Henry Moore, Large Spindle Piece, Science Quad, Philip Mather Courtyard.
- Carl Milles, Five Angel Musicians, Rosse Hall, Southeast Lawn.